A recognizable and trusted name in pharmacy and necessities, Walgreens of Oak Forest offers household items, snacks, medicine, toys and clothes, among other items. The pharmacy is accessible in-store or via the drive-through.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7am - 10pm; Sun, 8am- 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp from sidewalk
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Insurance accepted: All major carriers accepted.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Accreditations/certifications: All pharmacists are certified
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Redbox DVD rental,Digital photo pickup,Film roll processing,Pharmacy drive-thru,Printer cartridge refills,Full Liquor department
- Features: ATM, Beer, Flowers, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Same
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No