El Morro Park, Miniature Golf Course
One of two handicapped-accessible parks in the park district, El Morro touts a miniature golf course, tennis courts, a picnic area, pavilions, a playground and a concession stand.
The park's pavilions are available for rental. Both pavilions are open from noon until dusk: One holds up to 100 people and the second can accommodate up to 25. Rental information is available here. During the rental period, the permit includes access to miniature golf and food packages (at an extra fee), concession stand use, indoor restroom access, as well as use of playground equipment, sand volleyball court and tennis court.
- Fax: 708-687-9937
- Hours: Until August 15th of each year, open daily from noon - dusk. After August 15th, open only weekends, from noon - dusk. Park closes for the season in early September.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: El Morro visitors enjoy Oak Forest Park District's own miniature golf course.
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Food/drink, Restrooms
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets
- Area: 5.7 acres