Don and Loretta Gorman Park
Named after a husband and wife park district commissioner team, Don and Loretta Gorman Park is one of Oak Forest Park District's three community parks. It includes a fieldhouse with concession area, two tennis courts, two baseball diamonds, flag football field and a basketball court. The park features a full playground, with tot lot. It is also one of three parks with an area designated for inline skating.
The fieldhouse is available for use by the community on Saturdays and Sundays. Maximum capacity is set at 80 people. The kitchen includes a microwave, refrigerator and stove. Contact the Park District for rental rates.
- Fax: 708-687-9937
- Hours: Daily, dusk until dawn
- Parking: Free lot
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: One of only three park locations with inline skating area.
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Food/drink, Restrooms
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets
- Area: 6 acres