Arbor Park School District 145
Arbor Park School District 145 is comprised of Kimberley Heights School (pre-kindergarten and kindergarten), Morton Gingerwood Elementary (grades 1 and 2), Scarlet Oak (grades 3 and 4) and Arbor Park Middle School. The 1,439 students enrolled are led by 71 faculty district-wide.
Superintendent Allen Jebens, Jr. leads the District's Board of Education in government.
A district-wide parent teacher organization sponsors is made up of volunteer teachers, parents and admininstrators. The group provides additional funding for the district, along with special events like Santa's Secret Shop, Market Days, the Art Fair, the Fun Fair, the eighth grade graduation dance and art and college scholarships.
For more information on the district, its schools, the PTO or community, visit District 145's website.
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Number of students: 1,439
- Public/Private: Public
- Graduation rate (%): 100
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 19.3:1 (district-wide)
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 71
- Grade levels: pre-K through middle school
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Language lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Uniforms: No