Arbor Park Middle School
With 615 students, Arbor Park Middle School holds the title of District 145's largest. Located on Central Avenue, the middle school campus is also home to District 145 administration.
Under the guidance of Principal Mary Beth Sexton, 42 faculty members lead fifth through eighth grade students.
The middle school offers a full program of extra-curricular activities and athletics, including boys' and girls' basketball, volleyball, track, cheerleading and running club. Students can also participate in activities like choir, band, National Junior Honor Society, Student Council, yearbook, school newspaper and more. For a full list, visit the school's website.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 4pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is designated handicapped parking and a wheelchair ramp.
- Number of students: 615
- Public/Private: Public
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 19.3 (district-wide)
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 57
- Grade levels: 5 - 8
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Language lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Sports teams: Boys and Girls: volleyball, basketball, track, running club Girls: cheerleading