WEDNESDAY, NOV. 14
DUI on Kedzie
Daryl Harris, 52, of Evergreen Park, was charged with driving under the influence. He was stopped in the 9500 block of Kedzie at 12:15 a.m. for speeding, police said. He failed field sobriety tests and a breath test revealed a blood alcohol level of .20, police said.
MONDAY, NOV. 12
DUI on Pulaski
Thomas Johnson, 57, of Chicago, was charged with driving under the influence. He was stopped for speeding in the 9700 block of Pulaski Road at 12:38 a.m., police said. Johnson failed a field sobriety test and refused to take a breath test, police said. He was also cited for driving without insurance.
- Cook County Sheriff Asks For Public's Help in Identifying Found Remains
- A Pair of Shoes Helps Find Stolen Car: Police Blotter
- Drunk Driver Hits Two Parked Cars: Police Blotter
- Sam's Club Offers Reward for Armed Robbery Attempt
- Holiday Shoplifting Season Starts Early: Police Blotter
Police report information is provided by the Evergreen Park Police Department and other law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.