Thank you for your entries. The contest is now closed. We will reveal the winner Monday, Dec. 24.
Holiday eats just aren't the same without some sweet treats—and you're known to whip up some of the best around.
You're the Christmas Cookie Queen, the Host with the Most in Oven Mitts, the guest at the top of everyone's list. Sure, they like your company. But they really love your cookies.
Patch wants you to brag about your baking prowess. We're asking readers to submit their fabulous holiday cookies into our Chicago-region contest taking place from Nov. 21 to Dec. 19.
Here's how it works.
- We know you need your kitchen, so bake your cookies at home.
- Snap a quick photo of the baking process, and one of the final product.
- Upload your photos to this article. Be sure to include your name, hometown and the type of cookie. Please limit it to 1 recipe per entry.
The entries will be judged in a taste test among Patch editors and volunteers. We'll set the time and place, you bring the cookies and Patch will bring the milk. The taste test will take place between Dec. 19 and Dec. 24.
The winning entrant will receive a $100 gift card from sponsor and baking supply company Wilton, for use at their Darien store.
And now, for the rest of the rules.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- All entries must be received by 9 p.m., Dec. 19.
- One (1) grand prize winner will be selected by a panel of Patch editors and volunteer taste-testers. The grand prize winner will receive a $100 gift card to Wilton Homewares. Two runners-up will receive Patch goodies, and each participant will receive a Patch T-shirt.
- If you crave more legalese, read our Complete Official Rules.