Round 2, Da Specials for Da Bears: 9 Places to Pack for Bears-Packers
Help the Bears into the Super Bowl by hoisting a cheap cold one and choking back some free chicken wings.
We sent you to all the Oak Forest hot spots for last week's game against the Seahawks, but this one's for all the peanuts—the NFC championship and bragging rights in a rivalry decades old.
We've created a roster of nine different specials close to home. Some establishments will offer the same specials while others have tweaked theirs. Be sure you check the list, as some bars have decided not to offer any specials during this Sunday's game.
Pull that jersey fresh out of the laundry (or hamper) and head out to power up for your Bears versus Packers.
5544 147th St., Oak Forest
- $10 buckets.
5230 159th St., Oak Forest
- $10 buckets of Miller products.
15427 Cicero Ave., Oak Forest
- $2 domestic bottles. $2-$3 Bombs. Food at halftime.
15548 Cicero Ave., Oak Forest
- $2 domestics. Food at halftime.
6150 159th St., Oak Forest
- $10 domestic buckets. $3.50 Bloody Marys. Food at halftime.
6119 147th St., Oak Forest
- $10 domestic buckets. $15 imported buckets. $4 domestic pitchers. $4 16-ounce Bloody Marys. Halftime buffet. Door prizes.
15501 Cicero Ave., Oak Forest
- $10 buckets or $25 package that includes domestic beer, well drinks, appetizers and halftime buffet.
15400 Cicero Ave., Oak Forest
- $2 domestics. $10 buckets. $10 craft pitchers. Halftime buffet.
16040 Cicero Ave., Oak Forest
- $15.99 Family Special (Large Sausage Pizza)