Fleadh 2013: Hop On! Miller Lite Offers Free Rides
Miller Lite Free Rides will be offered from noon to 5 p.m. during the Oak Forest Fleadh. The free transportation will make 10 stops on its route, including the Oak Forest Metra Station and all 9 bars and restaurants participating in the Fleadh's open hous
The Fourth Annual Oak Forest Fleadh is right around the corner—in case you missed it, it's Saturday, March 9—and that means the drinks will be flowing from early morning until the wee hours of the night, thanks to the Fleadh bar and restaurant open house.
To keep the party safe, Miller Lite will offer its Miller Lite Free Rides program from noon to 5 p.m. The free bus will ferry riders through 10 stops along its route, including all nine bars and restaurants participating in the open house and the Oak Forest Metra Station.
Once the free rides stop, Miller Lite urges party participants call 1-800-Taxicab or text 'CHIRISH” to 90464 to be connected with local cab companies to keep streets and drivers safe.
Need to know the hottest spots and best deals? Check out our list of bars featured on the open house!
- Fleadh 2013 Lineup: Blarney Stone Ready with Bands, Brews
- Fleadh 2013 Lineup: Beggars Pizza Offers Plenty of Specials
- Fleadh 2013 Lineup: Oliver's Fleadh Dishes Out Corned Beef, Green Beer
- Fleadh 2013 Lineup: Oak Forest Bowl Features Bands, Booze and Food
- Fleadh 2013 Lineup: Marcotte's Bar and Grill Party Going All Day for the Fleadh
- Fleadh 2013 Lineup: Mrs. O'Brien's Pub Keeps Guinness Coming for the Fleadh
- Fleadh 2013 Lineup: Cindy's Pub Offers Up Free Cornbeef, Cheap Beers
- Fleadh 2013 Lineup: Gaelic Park Features St. Baldrick's, Drink Specials and Live Tunes