- Organization: American Cancer Society
- Causes: Educational, Health, Kids, Seniors, Women
- Date(s): Friday June 24th through Saturday June 25th
- Contact person: Carrie Robinette
- Phone: 708/633-7771
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.relayforlifeoakforest.com
We are looking for volunteers to help with Relay For Life of Oak Forest. Relay is a free Community Event for all ages. Relay Teams come together and FIGHT BACK against Cancer by raising money and awarenesss. Services for Cancer Patients and their families are available from the American Cancer Society office in Tinley Park.
Volunteers can assist with a variety of tasks: set-up, information tent, passing out information, luminaria ceremony, kids zone, games, clean up and much much more.
Call or email today and see how you can help FIGHT BACK against Cancer. This is a great way to receive Community Services Hours as well!